In today’s world there is a greater need for business to be flexible and accessible to their clients. Corporate Travel Insurance can protect your business and staff from situations like overseas health emergencies, travel cancellations and lost/stolen luggage.
Who needs it?
If you or your staff travel for work – be it locally or internationally, Corporate Travel Insurance should be considered.
What does it cover?
Corporate travel policies can offer one off or annual travel policies. These policies cover all levels of staff and in some instances can also extend to spouses and other dependents traveling with the staff member.
- Policies do vary, but can include:
- Overseas medical and evacuation costs;
- Lost luggage and personal effects;
- Flight cancellations and missed connections;
- Rental car excess;
- Personal liability;
- Life and disablement cover.