FSG and Advisor Profiles
The Financial Services Guide (“FSG”) is an important document which we are required to give you under the requirements of our Australian Financial Services Licence. This FSG sets out the services that we can offer you. It is designed to assist you in deciding whether to use any of those services and contains important information about:
- the services we offer you
- how we and others are paid
- any potential conflict of interest we may have
- our internal and external dispute resolution procedures and how you can access them
- arrangements we have in place to compensate clients for losses
Click on the links for a copy of the:
At Safeguard Insurance Solutions Pty Ltd, we are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. This Privacy Statement describes our current policies and practices in relation to the handling and use of personal information.
Click here for a copy of the privacy statement.
The Insurance Brokers Code of Practice
We subscribe to the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice. The Code sets out a brokers’ commitments in a number of areas, including:
- Managing conflicts of interest;
- Explaining what our services will be;
- Acting for you diligently, competently, fairly and with honesty and integrity;
- Informing you how we are paid for the services we provide;
- Ensuring our staff are competent and adequately trained; and
- Providing an opportunity to resolve complaints and disputes.
To obtain a copy of the Code click here.
The information on this site is general information only and is not intended to constitute any advice. Safeguard Insurance Solutions Pty Ltd, its directors, employees and associates accept no liability from any loss or action arising from the use of information on this web site.