FSG and Advisor Profiles
The Financial Services Guide (“FSG”) is an important document which we are required to give you under the requirements of our Australian Financial Services Licence. This FSG sets out the services that we can offer you. It is designed to assist you in deciding whether to use any of those services and contains important information about:
- the services we offer you
- how we and others are paid
- any potential conflict of interest we may have
- our internal and external dispute resolution procedures and how you can access them
- arrangements we have in place to compensate clients for losses
Click on the links for a copy of the:
At Safeguard Insurance Solutions, we are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012. This Privacy Statement describes our current policies and practices in relation to the handling and use of personal information. Click here for a copy of the privacy statement.
The Insurance Brokers Code of Practice
We subscribe to the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice. The Code provides that brokers:
- Act in the best interests of the client
- Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection
- Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting
- Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies and certificates, endorsements and premium calculations as may be required
- Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings
- In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members
- Act in the spirit of the Code and encourage others to do likewise
To obtain a copy of the Code click here.
The information on this site is general information only and is not intended to constitute any advice. Safeguard Insurance Solutions Pty Ltd, its directors, employees and associates accept no liability from any loss or action arising from the use of information on this web site.