Motor Insurance Brokers

Motor Insurance

These days we depend on our personal transport more than ever. It’s comforting to know that should it get damaged or written off, you can get the cover you need to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. There is a range of over to suit every driver and vehicle type – and there is the option to pay the premiums either annually or by the month.

Who needs it?

If you drive a car or bike it makes sense to protect yourself and this asset against unexpected events. Motor accidents can be costly – even more so if you are found to be at fault. If your vehicle is involved in an accident that you caused you will generally have to pay for damage to the other vehicle as well as your own.

What does it cover?

The cover provided by comprehensive insurance can vary depending on the policy. Some examples of cover available include:

  • Replacement cost of a lost or stolen vehicle;
  • Cover to pay for the damage you might have caused to another person’s vehicle;
  • Cover for the cost of a rental car whilst your car is being repaired or if it is stolen;
  • Replacement of the same make and model for new cars that are written off within three years;
  • Re-keying or re-coding or keys that have been stolen.

What is excluded?

As with any policy there are exclusions. There is also often a deductible or excess and limits on cover so check with us to further investigate these on your behalf.

Back to Top